OUR RESULTS – WANT TO KNOW HOW SUCCESSFUL PJ HARNESS ANALYSER CAN BE?
We have decided to publish our personal results using PJ Harness Analyser on our Facebook page PJ Harness Racing Facebook page. Regular updates will be provided so current users can compare their results and the public can see the level of success that we achieve with this product.
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER UPGRADE – VERSION 4.01 (Out 11 February 2022)
- Timezones and Daylight Savings corrections.
- Individual adjustment of Driver, Trainer and Row/Bar adjustments to ratings.
- Slight improvements to rating calculations using track models over any given pace.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
VICTORIAN SECTIONALS ARE HERE (From 6 January 2022)
It has been the long term goal of PJ Data to provide all Australian Individual sectionals for Harness Racing and we are proud to announce we have achieved this goal.
PJ Data have partnered with Entain Group to complete all Provincial Victorian sectionals. Sectional data in Victoria was only completed for Melton and Ballarat for Harness Racing Victoria prior to this. As of 25/10/2021 we now do all Victorian sectional work. Here is why that means:
- We have been busy developing the track models and variance factors for all Victorian tracks and have now completed this work
- From 6 January 2022 Victorian previous runs will be included for all states acceptances within PJ Harness Analyser
- From 17 January 2022 all Victoria Races will be available in PJ Harness Analyser. The subscription options will be made available from this date.
- Raw data will also be available for provincial Victoria from 17 January 2022. Refer to purchasing for changes to raw data supply.
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER MAJOR UPGRADE – VERSION 4.0 (Out 4 November 2021)
- Makes your own comments – You can make a comment on any horse while analysing, make a comment on a race and it will appear for every all horses, remove runs from analysis permanently. All your comments are saved and available in future meetings. Manage or your comments in a central location and they will all appear next time the horse or race is run.
- Set your default factors and rating adjustments and they will be applied when the meeting loads. Change how you want to apply Driver, Trainer and Position ratings adjustments or turn them off.
- Quick Interactive chart. Click on a previous run on the chart and you can remove it from the analysis.
- Mile rate and lead times charts are back again.
- Export function for ratings.
- Adjust virtual race screen size.
2 GIVEAWAY COMPETITIONS WILL BE RUN IN AUGUST. FIND OUT MORE HERE
Prices increase implemented from 16/7/2021
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER TUTORIALS UPDATED (30 June 2021)
- Overview – Provides a quick how to for the analyser. This tut is publicly available to provide a general guide of what PJ Harness Analyser does. Play Tutorial
- Analyser – Provides a detailed explanation of all features on the Analyser Page. (Only available to users)
- Virtual Race – Explanation of how to use the Virtual Race with the Analyser Page. (Only available to users)
- Post Race Review – Shows the importance of looking at results within the program post race. (Only available to users)
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER UPDATE 3.05 (12 April 2021)
PJ Harness Analyser major update:
- System is now Ratings based.
- Data view mode and chart mode on same Analyser Page
- Greater control over application of user settings
- Save you settings for every race
- Runners data and Ratings summary now all displayed on the same Analyser page
- Minor bug fixes.
The calculations are now ratings based. They differ in that the time ratings previously try to convert times run to the current track. The ratings system is calculated for each previous race independent from the current race. Ratings are calculated using sectional splits and mile rate combined.
Check out some new screen shots.
Facebook page created for PJ Data: Facebook : PJ Data
Weekly tip, promotions and future competitions.
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER UPDATE 3.04 (6 January 2021)
PJ Harness Analyser update version:
- Video replay links now included
- Virtual Race calculation updated
- Track models updated
- Minor bug fixes.
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER HAS ARRIVED
PJ Harness Analyser was release to the public on 2 November 2020. Harness Racing analysis made easy. Get the winning edge.
WELCOME WESTERN AUSTRALIA
We are please to announce that in partnership with RWWA, PJ Data now provide individual sectional data for this states 4 major tracks (Gloucester Park, Bunbury, Pinjarra and Northam) as of 8 July 2020. A big win for Harness Racing in WA.
HORSE REPORTS (June 2020)
PJ Data now offer detailed horse reports for any Australian Standard Bred for all performances back to 2015. The reports use individual sectional data and track comparison models to analyse horses performance compared to all other Australian runners. Contact us for a sample report or Learn more here.
July 2019 – Tasmania introduces individual gate speeds
PJ Data have been working with TasRacing to produce First 100m times for all horses in every race in Tasmania. This is a game breaker for analysing Harness Races. Watch out on TasRacing website for details on this initiative.