2 GIVEAWAY COMPETITIONS WILL BE RUN IN AUGUST. FIND OUT MORE HERE
Prices increase implemented from 16/7/2021
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER TUTORIALS UPDATED (30 June 2021)
- Overview – Provides a quick how to for the analyser. This tut is publicly available to provide a general guide of what PJ Harness Analyser does. Play Tutorial
- Analyser – Provides a detailed explanation of all features on the Analyser Page. (Only available to users)
- Virtual Race – Explanation of how to use the Virtual Race with the Analyser Page. (Only available to users)
- Post Race Review – Shows the importance of looking at results within the program post race. (Only available to users)
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER UPDATE 3.05 (12 April 2021)
PJ Harness Analyser major update:
- System is now Ratings based.
- Data view mode and chart mode on same Analyser Page
- Greater control over application of user settings
- Save you settings for every race
- Runners data and Ratings summary now all displayed on the same Analyser page
- Minor bug fixes.
The calculations are now ratings based. They differ in that the time ratings previously try to convert times run to the current track. The ratings system is calculated for each previous race independent from the current race. Ratings are calculated using sectional splits and mile rate combined.
Check out some new screen shots.
Facebook page created for PJ Data: Facebook : PJ Data
Weekly tip, promotions and future competitions.
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER UPDATE 3.04 (6 January 2021)
PJ Harness Analyser update version:
- Video replay links now included
- Virtual Race calculation updated
- Track models updated
- Minor bug fixes.
PJ HARNESS ANALYSER HAS ARRIVED
PJ Harness Analyser was release to the public on 2 November 2020. Harness Racing analysis made easy. Get the winning edge.
WELCOME WESTERN AUSTRALIA
We are please to announce that in partnership with RWWA, PJ Data now provide individual sectional data for this states 4 major tracks (Gloucester Park, Bunbury, Pinjarra and Northam) as of 8 July 2020. A big win for Harness Racing in WA.
HORSE REPORTS (June 2020)
PJ Data now offer detailed horse reports for any Australian Standard Bred for all performances back to 2015. The reports use individual sectional data and track comparison models to analyse horses performance compared to all other Australian runners. Contact us for a sample report or Learn more here.
July 2019 – Tasmania introduces individual gate speeds
PJ Data have been working with TasRacing to produce First 100m times for all horses in every race in Tasmania. This is a game breaker for analysing Harness Races. Watch out on TasRacing website for details on this initiative.